Thursday, March 3, 2011

Survey discussion

Jihoon Park EAPC-1

I did survey about weight and stress. I was wondering stress effects especially university students. So I did my survey at SIUC students center. They were very kind and answered very carefully. It was helpful to my hypothesis that Exercise is important in order to decrease stress and lose weight. I surprised most students did exercise for decrease stress and lose weight. They mostly did cardio, swim and jogging. I interested why those exercises could help to decrease stress and lose weight. They answered to me that is because when they did those exercises, they could forget their worries and anxious. They thought it could help to reduce their stress. Also, I did exercise too. I wanted to make sure that exercises were really helpful to decrease stress and lose weight. So I went to Recreation center and I did jogging an hour. In my opinion, It could help to decrease stress. That is because jogging was really hard and made me tired. I sweated a lot so I didn't think about my stress. After I finished exercise, I felt refresh and cool. I was sure exercises could help to decrease stress and lose weight. In addition, I analyzed my survey results and my experiences. The result was very interesting. My hypothesis was right. 90% of american students believed exercise could help to decrease stress and lose weight. Also, 80% of university students did exercise for decrease stress and lose weight. I learned exercise was good to students and exercise could lead to better life. That is because exercise could reduce stress. It will be good to students. In short, I did survey for my hypothesis. It was right and It could prove exercise positive side. Many students decreased their stress and lost their weight though exercise. The survey project was nice experience to me and very helpful to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment